Valentines day always makes me laugh. I remember my dad and mom buying some flowers or a teddy bear for me when I was little. I then remember when I was a little older and I hated valentines day because I didnt' have a boyfriend. I remember the funniest one when I was a freshman in college, my sisters boyfriend Justin bought her and me a dozen roses. I guess he felt sorry for me that I never got anything for Valentines day. I then remember being in college and my mom sending me victoria secret underwear for valentines day! That rocked. they were those nice silky ones. You rule mom! I remember my first valentines day with Cory, He got me 6 red roses, a box of sees chocolate truffles, and tickets to a play at bYU. He made me dinner and it was so sweet! My first real valentine. I look forward now to the flowers that my father-in-law always gets for his girls! Thanks papa for brighthening up my v-day! I also love the cards that my boys make for me. They melt my heart. My fav thing is being with my baby Cory! I love you more than you'll ever know.
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment