I am so tired of doing laundry I could just die! I am so far behind since our dryer died on me last week. We got our new one yesturday, but I am still so far behind. I think I am going to throw up the next time I have to change loads. I hope when I die and go to heaven, that I don't have to do laundry!!!
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago




2 comments:
I know! I hate laundry. Sometimes I can't believe how much laundry the 2 of us generate. I can't imagine doing the laundry for a family of 5. It's one of those yuck jobs b/c you're never done. You are never actually DONE with laundry. At least your new washer/dryer are pretty! : ) Love ya!
LOL, I have been meaning to get to your blog and say thank you for commenting on mine! I LOVE this post. I think I might feel JUST the same about laundry. Except I can't take a picture of MY laundry room, its THAT BAD! lol. It's like... NEVER ENDING. I swear, if I don't do like at LEAST a load a day, I feel overwhelmed!
Okay, now to your family. I LOVE THE BOYS> SOOO cute. And I'm so glad you commented because now your in my little giveaway thingy! I have had WAY too much fun with this, and have gotten such a great response. It's so fun to see how people network to your blog from someone elses! Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted when I draw names and stuff. Thanks again, Martha and have a great week!
Shelley
Post a Comment