well as I sit here and write this, I am still waiting to get my computer back. This sucks to not be able to post pictures or anything...oh well, that will come soon enough. I am also battleing the flu. I feel like crap. My nose is stuffed up, my throat is horribly sore, I have a major headache, and my body aches so bad. All I want to do is lay in bed all day. My poor kids have been neglectd, having to turn to eachother for fun. Hopefully I can snap out of it this weeked and start feeling better.
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago



1 comments:
I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well Martha. I hear on the news that the flu was hitting later than usual this year, but much harder. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment