I am sitting here wrapped up in a blanket, thinking how much I wished it was summer. It is dark and rainy and dang cold. It is 36 degrees out. I know I shouldn't complain Jess but I don't like the cold. I cannot wait for summer. I can't wait to go to Arizona the first part of June to chill with mom and Frita and meet my new nephew who is due around that time. I then will be heading to the annual Whitesell family beach trip in Myrtle Beach. I am ready to lay in the sun and watch the kids have fun. Then in July, cory and I are going to Hawaii with my mom and neice and nephew. We are leaving the kids at home with grandma and pa pa. This is the first trip we have taken withoug kids since before we had kids. we have never left them. I can't wait. the pics I have included are from summer last year!
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago



1 comments:
Aww!!!! I love the pictures so much. It looks like you guys are going to have an amazing summer...kinda like ours last year....Myrtle Beach and then to Hawaii for some alone time. We are also soooo excited for MB!! I just need to shed some of my winter blubber and hit a tanning bed. Love you lots!
Post a Comment