My baby will be 9 months old tomorrow!!! Oh no my baby is fastly growing up and I do not like it one bit! She is crawling all over the place, and putting everything in her mouth. I have to keep an eagle eye on her at all times. I dig things out of her mouth atleast 2 or 3 times a day. She is pure joy!! Her smile melts my heart, her laugh makes me smile, and there is nothing better than snuggling up to her at night and sniffing her clean neck! I love my baby girl!!! We leave on my familys vacation tomorrow and we are all so excited!!! today I let allison have a lollipop as a treat. she loved it~!
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago



2 comments:
remember when we gave lynz that lollipop at the halloween party! i have pics of you holding her. lots of memories with that couch as the background...i love your baby girl!
Martha, that baby girl looks just like you!
I love how she gripped the sucker part of the lollipop - that's what my baby girl did when she got her first taste of one.
If only the wonders of new treats stayed with us throughout our lives - I guess that's where the commandment to be like a child comes in ...
Have a great vacation-
Post a Comment