BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Our 4th was fun we had a Whitesell family dinner at Scott and Julies house. The boys were excited to play with their cousins and I was excited for them to get out of the house and run off some energy!! After we were done eating everyone was going over to the church for fireworks, but we were going to pass since last year Ben and Cameron cried at the loud noise. So we were going to go home and put the kids down to bed. Well in the car, the boys begged Cory to take them to church, so we went. Ben isn't afraid of fireworks anymore, Allison just stared at all the lights, and Cameron hid behind my chair the whole night. It was fun. My mom had bought Allison a really cute outfit for the day, but when I put it on her the other day it was too small so I had to rush out and find another one. It isn't as cute as the one my mom got but it was fine!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute kids :)