BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

RIP

I am crying as I sit here and write this. I can't believe what happened. I was shocked when I got the call from my mom about the shootings. what the heck? I still didn't let it sink in, I got into the shower to think about it. That could have been my brother...but it wasn't. Thank goodness he changed jobs a few years back. I got out of the shower and called my brother. He was crying, I was crying..his friend is dead. holy crap I told him I loved him and was sorry that I don't call enough. big wake up call for me. Call family more often! You never know when it is your time. Now I sit and mourn for Hugo's family. He was a great guy. So nice and fun and full of life. Now he is dead for no good reason. I am praying for his wife Jane and their kids. again holy crap stuff like this isn't suppossed to happen to people I know. I have to go now and think and pray some more. RIP Hugo...you will be missed.

1 comments:

Amber said...

it will be ok. i love you martha and i love that i will get to hold your baby in a few months. reu and i keep talking about the time we came to your house and there was no heartbeat...i get it now. and i want to hold you all over again and take you to burlington coat factory and put together crazy outfits. thinking of you...in your hour of need, and in mine. love you so much!