BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

holy craziness!!!

I have written in the past how this cute girl



is stubborn and wouldn't take a bottle or a pacifer. This is so strange to me since these handsome boys

loved their bottle and pacis. No problem but my cute little girl just doesn't like them...she prefers her mommy which is wonderful don't get me wrong. I just feel like a slave to her. I can't leave for longer than a few hours since I need to feed her.
Well the last few days she has started sucking her thumb. I know some of you are thinking oh how cute! I think just the opposite. It is easy to throw away a paci and break that habit, but a thumb! that is hooked to you. So last night just for the fun of it, I took her thumb out of her mouth and put a paci in and guess what she sucked it. HOLY COW!!! It only took 5 months but hey. Then I thought while I was on a roll why not try a bottle with formula. Of course I thought she wouldn't take it...guess what SHE DID!!! Life is good, I love my girl, and she feel asleep like this last night!!!!! Love to all, my life is changed, I might actually get to go out on a data ALONE with my wonderful hubby!!!!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

remember my slavedom to lulu...hehe..that paci was more of a toy until she figured it out.
love you
miss you
we are coming for all of july :)