Allison went in for her 4 month checkup today and she is doing great! She is 25 inches long and weighs a whopping 14.9 pounds. She is healthy and growing great. The Dr. told me I could start her on rice cereal and fruits and veggies. We are sticking with cereal for now, I was a bit worried since she won't take a paci or a bottle. I wanted Cory to be here for the fun, but he is working late (it is tax season duh). She took right to the cereal, I was shocked. She liked the first 5 spoonfulls, then had enough. Hey it is a good start, she didn't even spit it out!
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago



2 comments:
She is so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her. I love the second picture where she is laughing. I'm glad she took to the cereal so well...it will give her momma's bubs a break!
What a cute baby! Hey we have to take our blog private. If you want an invite e-mail me your e-mail address. danicakester@hotmail.com
Post a Comment