BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Disney World





We took a trip again this year to Disney with my mom, Sis Jeanette, Bro-in-law Kyle, and their three kids Britton, Lelia, and Colin. It was fun, just tough taking a 6 week old baby. I won't ever do that again. It was fun watching my boys enjoy themselves, and watching Cory having fun. I felt sorry for my mom, she always had a baby strapped on her. I hope she had fun. It was a good time, but we won't be going back for a few years, until my sister and I's babies are older.

1 comments:

Amber said...

ha! as i looked at those pictures i was laughing...disney and a baby! good try. you get five stars for attempting it. disney for us this past year was finally perfect with the 6 and 8 and NO strollers. can you believe it? although they begged for a ride quite a bit. yeah for disney and your boys! we are coming to rock hill for 3 weeks ish this summer. i need to hold that baby of yours!