my oldest son A.C. has about 12 warts on his knee. I have been to the dermotologist a few times to get them removed (he only started out with 2). Everytime, he has told me to just use medicine that he prescribes to get them off. Well all that did was make them spread. Today I am taking him to a differnt dermotologist to get them frozen off. I feel really bad for him. I know that it is going to hurt really bad, but he is being so brave. I was completely honest with him yesturday, and he knows that it is going to hurt really bad. Hopefully it will be fast! By the way this not a picture of his warts, I got it off of photobucket. I will take a before/after picture later today and post it!
The Journey Continues - More Appointments
10 years ago




2 comments:
Poor AC! I feel so sorry for him. Tell him I'm thinking about him and that I'm proud he's so brave!
Hey Martha, it's Shelley Smith. I had my little drawing for my free giveaways and YOU won one of them! YEAHY! You can check out the finished projects on my blog.
I just need your address, so I can mail it to you.
You can email me at casonshelley@gmail.com
Thanks and Congratulations
Shelley
Post a Comment